What Would Your Reaction Be If My Muse Suddenly Appeared On Your Doorstep After Being Missing For Three Years?
Yahoo is trying to buy tumblr. Reblog if you are against this!
In a times where hate is far too common around here, I have something for you!
I just wanted to send out a general message to all my followers, because you are all awesome and perfect in your own very awesome way.
And even though I can’t really give you all hugs, I can fold you a paper heart and write something nice on it, which is what I did.
If you felt like killing yourself just now; this is kind of my way to beg you to stay around. You can do so much that you’re not even aware of yet. Stick around and see what happens, even though it’s hard, alright?
There is always someone out there that wants you to stay. And even if it’s someone on the other side of the world that just light up whenever you log on, that feels all bubbly and funny inside when they talk to you - I think it’s an awesome reason to stay.
Feel free to reblog and spread the love to all of your followers.
And disregard how my handwriting looks, because it’s the thought that counts, shh..
therapeutical smoothies | selfmadesuperego
“Sir, Mr. Rogers wishes to visit you. I hope you’re prepared for what may come in the next few seconds.”
The voice was surprising, causing the engineer to jump a bit from his kneeling position. Though he’s been around JARVIS since who even knows how long anymore, he hadn’t exactly been listening to any voices for the past seventy-eight hours. Something other than whirring sounds petrified him, even if it was the AI he cared for so much. Chocolate eyes look up at the ceiling, as if JARVIS was there all along and in the corner of his eyes, he saw a hand waving in the distance. Steve Rogers has returned, but it wasn’t exactly the best time in Tony’s opinion.
His turned his head to face the other, seeing Steve—well, not actually Steve, but it was still technically Steve—with that awkward grin on his face. He had smoothies, so it was something the engineer would at least enjoy. “Oh, Capitán, welcome to my not so humble abode.”
Whatever you do, don’t panic.
Tony stood up from where he was kneeling, pulling the mask away from his face and putting it on top of the helmet of Mark XXXI—Piston was what he wanted to call him. A centurion high velocity suit? Well, it sounded like a good idea at first and it was exciting to make. Well, he’s still in the process of making it but he was still quite excited about making a new suit, hell, there were plenty of other ideas that were starting to form.
He’d save them for later.
Walking over to the other—simply because he didn’t want Steve to touch anything—the engineer snatched one of the smoothies from his hands and examined it for a minute, raising it over his head to stare at the bottom to check if there’s anything to kill him. After that, he took a sip of it through the available straw and nodded his head in approval. “So, what are you here for? Start talking before I kick you out in the next five minutes.” And at that moment, the mental clock was ticking, but he at least had a smoothie.
Right off the bat, Steve notices something about Tony is..off.
Different, in the way he spoke, or his (cautious, harsh, stiff?) body language, subtle changes but not enough for the clone’s trained eye to fail to register after a quick but thorough observation. Either that, or maybe Steve’s just paranoid and looking at Stark’s new haircut in an over-analytical way.
“Thanks for having me in your—” Steve raises an amused eyebrow that momentarily pushes away the buzzing in his head. “’humble’ abode. It’s nice to see you.” And it is nice to see his friend after months of sparse emails—very sparse, sporadic emails—and still, contact with the man stopped awhile ago. Though now, it’s back, something is still off, something’s wrong and thick in the air between the two men and it’s bugging Steve so much that he almost forcefully raises his own (strawberry-banana) smoothie to his lips and takes a long, thoughtful sip.
A moment more is spared to drinking his smoothie (stalling) before the blonde replies to the other man’s question. “I- you could say I’m just visting. I was in the area and thought I’d drop by—sorry for not calling—to talk to you about a few things, if you don’t mind.” There’s a pause, and then, “Those things aren’t really important though.”
Steve glances around the, uh, workroom, during the ensuing pause, taking in the massive amount of machines and co. that it seems Tony’s been working with since he left New York—speaking of which, “I also have a message, Tony, from your teammates. Namely Cap, if you want to hear.”
But then again, Steve observes that he could be very wrong as his thoughts come around again, never quite letting the uneasy atmosphere settle. This thin ice could indeed be a large and deeply frozen late that he’s treading on—or it may be a minefield. Still, one thing remains; at first sight, everything seems normal. Tony is still, well, himself in the way that he acts, small mannerisms that before seemed nervous now natural.
Nothing’s ever normal, though, so Steve choses to remain wary and cautiously drink his smoothie.
BB’s super cool Giveaway to celebrate 1,000 followers!
So. Uh. I reached thousand followers. No big deal, right?
asdfghjklAnyways. I promised a giveaway and HERE IT IS!
It’s totally easy. Thing is, You can only reblog it until 24th of May. Means 10 days! Simply because I’ll be gone after that and well, won’t find time to check reblogs and all that stuff. So yeah, you’ll have ten days.
This is what you can win!!!!:
- TWO bracelets from the ones above (you can choose which ones you want, you can also have them without a charm)
- ONE bracelet of your own choice (no charm, just colors)
- A letter from me (because hell yes.)
- A linked, detailed promo on my blog for a month
- A drabble of your choice (Pairing/situation)
Rules are easy:
- Must be following me (obviously)
- Likes don’t count
- Reblog count up to five times (please don’t harrass your followers)
- I’ll ship it everywhere on this world (please don’t reblog out of Asgard, kay?)
- You have to have your ask open; if I can’t reach you, I’ll choose another winner.
Yeah. I love you guys. A lot. Thank you for following me ♥♥
GIVEAWAY ENDS ON 24th OF MAY, 00:01 MY TIME
Mun M!As and Muse Exploration M!As
- RULES! Time limits can be changed. Mun's are ALWAYS allowed to deny M!As they are uncomfortable with. Muse Exploration M!As do NOT require icons. You can only have ONE Mun M!A and Muse Exploration M!A at a time (unless you believe you can balance two Mun M!As). No bashing characters. This is for fun, to try out different muses, and let the Muns have a bit of fun. Enjoy!
- Mundane: The Mun must tell the truth for two days.
- OOC: When Mun speaks, they must type differently than they normally do. (Example: they are a neko or of the like, they have an accent [British, Australian], etc.)
- Mute Mun: Mun cannot speak. The Muse must speak for the Mun in OOC posts, tags, and such other forms of Mun communication (exceptions; Chatzy, Skype) for twelve hours.
- Song Mun: Mun can only use song lyrics to speak in OOC posts, tags, and such other forms of Mun communication (exception; Chatzy, Skype) for twelve hours.
- Face Claim: The mun face claim becomes (or changes, if you already have one) to a character that looks close to what you do. (If the face claim already appears like you, then choose someone who looks entirely different from you.)
- Not The Mun: The mun will say or do the complete opposite of what they normal would say or do in OOC posts. (Yes, you may write underneath in a SMALL paragraph what you actually mean, in such a case you need to clarify something with a friend.)
- Trade Muse: Switch muses with (Anon decides) for three days.
- Opposite Muse: Role Play, for one day, a character the complete opposite of your current Muse. (Can be either from same Anime or different Anime.)
- Choose Muse: Role Play, for one day, a character you would like to RP aside from the one you are currently musing.
- New Muse: Anon decides which new character you RP for one day.
- Old Muse: Role Play, for one day, a character you have Role Played before. (If this if your first muse, then you may deny the M!A.)
- Hate Muse: Role Play, for one day, a character you don't like all that much. (No bashing the character. As soon as a bash comes, you're M!A becomes invalid and you return to your normal muse.)
- Love Muse: Role Play, for one day, an underrated or often hated character that you absolutely adore.
- OC Muse: Role Play, for one day, a character you created. (You may create a new character for M!A if you currently do not have an OC.)
- Unknown Muse: Role Play, for one day, a character you know absolutely nothing about. (You may research a bit of your character before beginning.)
- Live Action Muse: Role Play, for one day, a live action character you would like to muse. (If you already Role Play a live action muse, then you Role Play an animated character you would like to muse.)
- Animal Muse: Role Play, for one day, an animal character (or generic animal) you would like to muse. (Pokemon is NOT included.)
- Fancy Muse: Role Play, for one day, a character that is rich.
- Argumentative Muse: Role Play, for one day, a character that is the complete opposite of the mun or a character that would constantly argue with the Mun.
- Hidden Muse: Role Play, for one day, a character you believe you could pull off well.
The home of several fascinating subjects. I intend to pester them all thoroughly one day.